...a new adventure!

So, it's been a LONG time since I have posted on this blog, and that's because I've been crazy busy working on a new project with my wonderful partner Jarred. We have recently decided to merge companies and now we're working together over here: www.jarredtyers.com.au

Jarred is so incredibly talented so naturally I'm super excited to be starting this amazing adventure with him. It will still be the two of us at every event, working together like always :)

Head on over and check it out (you can click the image below to be re-directed there). 

I am still going to keep blogging here, because White Fluffy Cloud will always be a part of who I am. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of the ride so far! And we can't wait to work with all of our new clients in the future.


No comments: